The notion of Normative Power Europe NPE is that the EU is an 'ideational' actor characterised by common principles and acting to diffuse norms within international relations.
Shop now and earn 2 points per $1
Contributors assess the impact of NPE and offer new perspectives for the future exploration of one of the most widely used ideas in the study of the EU in the last decade. About The Author. Select Parent Grandparent Teacher Kid at heart. Age of the child I gave this to:. Hours of Play:.
This domain is for sale
Tell Us Where You Are:. Preview Your Review. Thank you.
Your review has been submitted and will appear here shortly. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
- Normative Power Europe: Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives by Richard G. Whitman.
- Citations per year.
- ISBN 13: 9780230321502.
- A Hundred Horizons: The Indian Ocean in the Age of Global Empire.
- Teaching Hospitals and the Urban Poor!
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW?
Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions.
Enlarge cover. Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Normative power Europe : empirical and theoretical perspectives - Semantic Scholar
Return to Book Page. Whitman Editor. This volume highlights the utility of NPE in explaining EU policy processes and outcomes through a set of case studies and critiques. This volume brings together an international group of scholars to examine the methodological, theoretical and empirical challenges in the study of the European Union through NPE.
Normative Power Europe: Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives
Contributors assess the impact that NPE has had to-date. Collectively the contributions offer new theoretical and methodological perspectives on one of the most widely used and influential ideas in the study of the EU of the last decade.
- How to Grow Practically Everything;
- Vascular Anatomy of the Spinal Cord: Neuroradiological Investigations and Clinical Syndromes.
- Prices, Poverty, and Inequality: Why Americans are Better Off Than You Think?
- Performance Measurement in Service Industries;