- “No Greater Ally” Author Awarded by Poland’s Government — Polish American Congress!
- Primetime Princess?
- No Greater Ally: The Untold Story of Poland's Forces in World War II by Kenneth K. Koskodan.
- Search All 1 Records in Our Collections!
By bringing in the personal reminiscences of people of all stations, the author gives pace and immediacy to this extraordinary story. Anybody who seeks to understand the dynamics of betrayal and resistance as they apply to this period, in Poland, in Europe, must read this book.
If it hadn't been for their pilots, for instance, we might well have lost the Battle of Britain Help Centre. Track My Order. My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist. Ships in 7 to 10 business days.
Further Your Research
Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Industry Reviews "This fascinating book fills a yawning gap in our knowledge of the Second World War.
- You may also be interested in...;
- The Untold Story of Poland’s Forces in World War II;
- My Shopping Bag!
- Lay Sermons, Addresses and Reviews!
- The Medieval Account Books of the Mercers of London?
Acknowledgements p. All Rights Reserved. More Books in History See All.
World War II Database
In Stock. The Snowy A History.
Chastise Dambusters Story The Catalpa Rescue. In a cruel twist of history the monumental struggles of an entire nation have been forgotten, and even intentionally obscured. This book redresses the balance, giving a comprehensive overview of Poland's participation in World War II.
Following their valiant but doomed defence of Poland in , members of the Polish armed forces fought with the Allies wherever and however they could. Full of previously unpublished first-hand accounts, information never before seen in English, and rare photographs, this title provides a detailed analysis of the devastation the war brought to Poland, and the final betrayal when, having fought for freedom for six long years, Poland was handed to the Soviet Union.
No Greater Ally Book Review | World War II Database
Anybody who seeks to understand the dynamics of betrayal and resistance as they apply to this period, in Poland, in Europe, must read this book. By bringing in the personal reminiscences of people of allstations, the author gives pace and immediacy to this extraordinary story. He has provided details of the Home Army, the Polish Air Force, the many cavalry and infantry divisions, their battles in Europe and Africa and a history of the atrocities of the Polish population as well as testimonials from twelve Polish people.
- No Greater Ally. The Untold Story od Poland's Forces in World War II.
- Anything Goes: A History of American Musical Theatre.
- Textbook of geriatric dentistry.
- No Greater Ally (Audiobook) by Kenneth K. Koskodan | halcoachiosewe.cf.
They were soldiers, school-girls, boy scouts, farmers, doctors and lawyers, determined to aid in saving their nation and their lives.